Miss Leckie is back on Monday and we wanted to share some exciting things coming up this term.
Get ready… Because starting Monday, your work will be scored!!!
The presentation of any work completed in your WORKBOOKS, WRITING BOOKS and RELIGION BOOKS will be scored out of 10.
To achieve a 10 out of 10, you MUST include:
- the DATE on your piece of work
- the TITLE on your piece of work
- a RED MARGIN that has been ruled straight (Note: Margins are not necessary if you are pasting in an activity sheet.)
- neatly pasted in Activity Sheet, if applicable
- NEAT and LEGIBLE handwriting
When you earn three 10 out of 10s, you will receive your Pen Licence!
(Please note: Grade 3 students, you only receive your pen licence for a day, however you can do this over and over again!!!)
BLOGGER OF THE WEEK
Mrs Palermo has been reading your Learning Log Reflections and there are some quality comments happening! Well done!
Starting in Week 4, we’ll be awarding one person with the title of “Blogger of the Week”.
To be “Blogger of the Week”, you need to write a quality comment. This includes:
- A good amount of detail and information in your comment. (One sentence is not enough!)
- Correct use of CAPITAL LETTERS
- Correct use of PUNCTUATION
- Start with an appropriate greeting
- Sign off with an appropriate closing
- Correct spelling.
- Check your comment. Does it make sense?
The Blogger of the Week will win a prize. Your choice of a prize from the Prize Box, a Voucher or No Scraps for a Week!
We’re looking forward to more great learning!
From Miss Leckie & Mrs Palermo